These are the available channels for Repuso with the respective requirements:
- Twitter – Please make sure you are logged in into the account you want to link to Repuso.
- Facebook Page – Needs Mark Simpson to be an admin of your Facebook page. (Here’s how to make Mark Simpson an admin on your Facebook Business Page – http://bit.ly/2xmQu0D )
- Instagram – Please make sure you are logged into the account you want to connect to Repuso.
- Zendesk – Please make sure you are logged in into the account you want to link to Repuso.
- Delighted – In order for Repuso to import your Delighted NPS ratings, we need a Delighted API key.
Please lookup your Delighted API key in the Delighted dashboard, enter it below and click the “Add account” button.
To obtain the ID for a trend, visit the trends page. For example, if the URL for the desired trend ends with /trends/1234 the ID of that trend is 1234.
- iTunes app – Needs iTunes app URL
- Google Play app – Needs Google Play app URL
- Google Place – Type your place in the field below and select your business from the list.
- Yelp – Needs Yelp URL
- TripAdvisor – Needs TripAdvisor URL
- Capterra – Needs Capterra URL
- GetApp – Needs GetApp URL
- G2 – Needs G2 URL – https://www.g2.com/products/xxx/reviews
- Thumbtack – Needs Thumbtack URL
- Trustpilot – Needs Trustpilot URL
- Yellow Pages – Needs Yellow Pages URL
- Airbnb – Needs Airbnb URL
- Healthgrades – Needs Healthgrades URL
- Vrbo / HomeAway – Needs Vrbo / HomeAway URL
These family of websites are supported:
- GetYourGuide – Needs GetYourGuide URL
- Expedia – Needs Expedia URL
For Booking dot com – Needs Booking dot com URL